EventSphere is the only approved housing vendor for the North American Commercial Vehicle Show. Soon you will be able to book your room online. Sign up for our newsletter to receive hotel and show updates.
*Please beware of malicious and fraudulent emails or websites claiming to offer hotel rooms for NACV Show 2021. .
Getting to NACV Show
Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL) is located 10 miles from Georgia World Congress Center. From the airport, you have several transportation options:
- MARTA (Mass Transit Train)
- Shared-Ride Shuttles
- Limousines and Taxis
- Hotel Shuttle
- Rental Car Center
- Buses and Trains
From the Airport
Shuttles – Shuttles are available to get you from the airport to your hotel downtown. The shuttles feature ride fare max charges to give riders a guaranteed rate. Click here to reserve a shuttle in advance.
Rideshare – Lyft and Uber have designated meeting locations at each terminal:
- Domestic Terminal North: lower level (doors LN1, LN2); upper level (doors N1, N2 and N3)
- Domestic Terminal South: lower level (door LS2); upper level (doors S4, S5 and S6)
- International Terminal: Arrivals level outer curb.
Taxicabs – Taxicabs are available at the lower level curbside, and in the Yellow Bus aisle. A flat-rate fare to downtown Atlanta $30. Charges for additional people may apply. Click here for more information.
Parking – For $15 per day, you can park your standard-sized vehicle in the Red Deck lot, or an oversized vehicle in the Marshaling Yard. To park overnight, you must pay $25 in advance while registering online. Please note that there are NO in and out privileges. Click here to pre-pay for daytime and/or overnight parking. You can either print your parking permit, or present via your mobile device to the lot attendant.
Public Transportation – The GWCC and downtown hotels are easily accessible from the airport via MARTA, the Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority. A single $2.50 fare covers one-way bus or train trips, including transfers. Click here for more information on riding MARTA.
Around the City
- Public Transportation– MARTA offers city-wide train and bus services. A one-way bus or train trip costs $2.50, with transfers already factored in.
- Streetcar– For transportation around the downtown area, board the Atlanta Streetcar at one of 12 stops.