Unimax Electronics features smart HUD windshields & combiners enhancing visual performance
Windshield Type HUD
- High brightness with low power consumption
- High brightness conversion efficiency
- Great thermal performance for lower weight, especially benefits electric vehicles
- Great display imaging
Windshield Reflection Type HUD
●The most simple and portable HUD solution
●Easy to assemble. With the magnetic bottom design, it can fit in with various car dashboard
●Display the car speed with high-tech feeling UI design
●Intelligent turn-by-turn navigation
●Display Information of car
Combiner Type HUD
- The virtual image distance reaches 2 meters in front of the road
- Operating temperature ranges from -30 to +85℃
- Display brightness exceeds 30,000 nits
- Turn by turn navigation (HUD connect to smart phone by BT)
- Car Information (HUD connect to OBD2 dongle by BT)
- Hand-free call and Gesture control
Gesture Control Solution
- Gestures Detected: Predefined 10 gestures
- Working Distance: 5cm~30cm
- Works normally in dim light
- Installed with a gesture recognition chip No extra computing needed by the host computer
- Single interface design. It is small in size and can be customized according to vehicle
- Supports UART or CAN communication
- Meets OE level quality demand
Smart Mirroring And Back Control IVI System
- Mirroring & back control your phone:
CarLink – mirroring and back-control technology, exclusively developed by UniMax for Android phone with Android OS v5.0 and above. Users can enjoy unlimited APPs of smartphone, benefits including options of maps, instant S/W upgrade and more infotainment in the car.
Also compatible with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay, UniMax offers different product SKUs for customers from entry to high-end level.
- Smart charging technology supported via USB.
- 6.95” / 10.1 ” / 12.8 ” full touch screen & compact design.
- External GNSS receiver embedded for the most accurate positioning.
- The IVI system could connect to the internet by phone to integration OBD2 car information, could do cloud backstage management.
- The IVI system could connect the peripherals.