THK Rhythm Automotive Michigan Corporation
The company’s line of business includes the manufacturing of motor vehicle parts and accessories.
All incorporate DL8000 series sockets
Custom designed by application.
Single end adjustable
Two end adjustable
Tube or solid bar designs
Material, bends and geometry designed to meet vehicle requirements
PT-1097, 078-014-D defined design & performance parameters.
IGEN 3 Intermediate Column from THK Rhythm Automotive offers best-in-class performance and value. The sliding friction intermediate column provides improved force to slip and reduction. Additional enhancements include a fully sealed and synthetic grease as standard. A greaseable seal system is available for severe duty applications.
Ball Joint Assemblies
- Suspension ball joint developed for commercial vehicles requiring convenience and high load capacity
- Maintenance free design
- Plastic bearing design ensures low operating torques
- Low radial and axial movements over the life of the ball joint
- Press-in, threaded and flange designs available
- Standard designs listed below; other sizes available
Tie Rod Ends
THK Rhythm Automotive has made a commitment to Refine truck steering linkage technology and improve steering component manufacturing techniques. The DL Series tie rod end is a product line that enables heavy-duty and off-highway OEMs to build trucks with smooth, precise steering control.
- Full ball, low compliance design
- Steel and thermoplastic bearing
- “Roll-in” method of securing the closure cap to the forged steel socket
- Automatic wear take-up
THK Rhythm Automotive Torque Rod housings are forged from one piece of steel which eliminates all welds. Rod assemblies feature rubber bushings for optimum vibration control. Both fixed and adjustable length housing designs are available. Elastomer compounds are specially formulated by application for optimum vibration isolation and shock absorption.