NACV Show Dealership Incentive Program
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE.
- HOW TO PARTICIPATE: Complete the entry form on the website https://nacvshow.com/. Only one entry per email address and one entry per participant will be permitted. Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Entries for the Dealership Incentive Program must be received by September 30, 2019. Entering more than once, regardless of the method of entry, or any attempt to circumvent these Rules will void all entries and result in disqualification.
- ELIGIBILITY: Open to commercial dealerships of components, trailers or vehicles, located in the 48 contiguous United States, D.C. and Canada. Dealerships must have an existing business relationship with an NACV Show Exhibitor to qualify for Program. Employees of Hannover Fairs USA, Inc. or Deutsche Messe AG (collectively, “Sponsor"), NACV Show Association and Media Partners ("Administrator"), their affiliates, subsidiaries, and agencies (collectively, "Promotion Parties") and members of their immediate family or persons living in the same household are not eligible. Attendance by the dealership at a NACV Show event is not required for participation. Void where prohibited.
- MONETARY INCENTIVES: If at least five qualifying customers register with the dealership’s custom registration code and attends the event, NACV Show will provide the dealership with an incentive of US$10 per each of those qualifying customers. Each customer may only use one registration code. The number of attendees for which the dealership will receive an incentive will be based on confirmed registrants that pick up their badges on site and whose attendance at the show with the dealership’s promotional code by Wednesday, Oct. 30, 2019 at 4:00PM ET is verified and confirmed by our registration vendor. Monetary incentives will be paid no later than 30 days after the show to the participating dealer. All income taxes resulting from acceptance of incentive are the responsibility of winner. By entering this program, entrant accepts and agrees to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final in all matters.
- USE OF PROMO CODE AND QUALIFIED CUSTOMERS: Customers that use a dealership’s unique promo code gain free admission to the 2019 NACV Show Exhibit Floor. The promo code does not provide admittance to any other part of the NACV Show. Fleet Customers must have an active USDOT number, be based in the United States or Canada and operate minimally 25 class 4-8 Power Units or 50 Trailers to qualify toward a dealership’s monetary incentive.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By participating in this program, participants waive all right to, and hold harmless the Sponsor and the Promotion Parties from, any claim, liability, loss, damage (including punitive, incidental, and consequential damages) or expense (including attorneys' fees) arising out of or in connection with participation in this program. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. Acceptance of the incentive payment also constitutes permission to the Promotion Parties to use the recipient's name, likeness, and biographical information for marketing purposes without further compensation or right of approval, unless prohibited by law. Promotion Parties will not be responsible for: lost, late, misdirected, damaged, illegible, incomplete, incorrect, lost, late, or misdirected incentive payments; or any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer or administration of the program. In the event of any such error, Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify this program in a manner deemed appropriate by the Sponsor, at its sole discretion. All federal and state laws apply.
- CHOICE OF LAW AND FORUM: Entrant agrees that all matters arising out of or relating to this program and these Official Rules are governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Illinois, without giving effect to any of its conflict of laws provisions thereof. Entrant further agrees that any legal suit, action, or proceeding arising out of or relating to this program and competition and these Official Rules shall be brought exclusively in the applicable federal or state courts located in Chicago, IL.
- SPONSOR: Hannover Fairs USA, Inc., 8755 W. Higgins Road, Suite 900, Chicago, IL 60631.