Book now to receive a discount on an official NACV 2019 hotel. EventSphere, the official housing provider for NACV Show 2019, is the only service with access to NACV hotel room blocks.*
Book within a hotel room block to gain access to our complimentary shuttle service to and from Georgia World Congress Center (GWCC). Shuttle schedule will be posted at a later time.
*Beware of malicious websites claiming to offer NACV 2019 hotel room blocks, as EventSphere is the only service to offer this.
Getting to NACV Show 2019
Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL) is located 10 miles from Georgia World Congress Center. From the airport, you have several transportation options:
- MARTA (Mass Transit Train)
- Shared-Ride Shuttles
- Limousines and Taxis
- Hotel Shuttle
- Rental Car Center
- Buses and Trains
From the Airport
Shuttles – Shuttles are available to get you from the airport to your hotel downtown. The shuttles feature ride fare max charges to give riders a guaranteed rate. Click here to reserve a shuttle in advance.
Rideshare – Lyft and Uber have designated meeting locations at each terminal:
- Domestic Terminal North: lower level (doors LN1, LN2); upper level (doors N1, N2 and N3)
- Domestic Terminal South: lower level (door LS2); upper level (doors S4, S5 and S6)
- International Terminal: Arrivals level outer curb.
Taxicabs – Taxicabs are available at the lower level curbside, and in the Yellow Bus aisle. A flat-rate fare to downtown Atlanta $30. Charges for additional people may apply. Click here for more information.
Parking – For $15 per day, you can park your standard-sized vehicle in the Red Deck lot, or an oversized vehicle in the Marshaling Yard. To park overnight, you must pay $25 in advance while registering online. Please note that there are NO in and out privileges. Click here to pre-pay for daytime and/or overnight parking. You can either print your parking permit, or present via your mobile device to the lot attendant.
Public Transportation – The GWCC and downtown hotels are easily accessible from the airport via MARTA, the Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority. A single $2.50 fare covers one-way bus or train trips, including transfers. Click here for more information on riding MARTA.
Around the City
- Public Transportation– MARTA offers city-wide train and bus services. A one-way bus or train trip costs $2.50, with transfers already factored in.
- Streetcar– For transportation around the downtown area, board the Atlanta Streetcar at one of 12 stops.