NACV Show 2017 invites accredited media representatives to attend what is going to be the major event for the commercial vehicles industry right from the beginning. Qualified journalists should complete the form below to apply for media credentials.
Media accreditation is reserved for working members of the press only. This includes editors, reporters, producers, camera crews, still photographers, and industry analysts. All requests for media credentials are subject to review and approval.
The event will be held September 25–28, 2017, at the Georgia World Congress Center in Atlanta, Georgia USA (gwcc.com).
How to Receive Media Accreditation
To receive media accreditation, please complete the form below. Upon approval – the process may take up to seven days – you will receive a confirmation email with a unique code to register for the conference and a link to access the media room block.
Latest NACV Show News Releases:
- Kenworth and Peterbilt Dealers to Exhibit at North American Commercial Vehicle Show 2017; More Than 98 Percent of Exhibition Space Booked
- Media Advisory: North American Commercial Vehicle Show (NACV Show 2017) Press Registration September 24-28, 2017
- North American Commercial Vehicle Show 2017 Opens Online Registration
- Top manufacturers commit to 2017 North American Commercial Vehicle Show
- See all NACV Show 2017 news items.
NACV Show Media Contact
Tel. +1 (416) 510-5231