North America’s Destination for
Leading-Edge Trucking Technology
THE NACV SHOW BRINGS INDUSTRY LEADERS AND THE LATEST INNOVATIONS TO YOU
The NACV Show is a new vision for the trucking industry - focused on fleet decision-makers and influencers in a B2B setting.
In 2017, over 400 truck and trailer manufacturers, and commercial vehicle parts and components suppliers demonstrated their latest product developments at the inaugural NACV Show.
In 2019, the NACV Show will be the most comprehensive, fleet-focused event in North America, with increased attention on operations, maintenance and last-mile delivery. The expanded program will showcase the industry’s top OEMs and all the major Class 8 truck manufacturers. The NACV Show is the only show in the U.S. to employ a two-year cycle aligned with the trucking industry’s new product rollout, making it the Fleet Technology Showcase.
REGISTRATION FOR THE NACV SHOW OPENS MID-JANUARY 2019
Atlanta is a center for the trucking technology, innovation and development as well as the country’s busiest air travel hub. Located along I-75, I-20 and I-85, it’s within two hours’ travel for 80 percent of the U.S. population.
SEE EXCLUSIVE NEW PRODUCTS, EQUIPMENT AND SERVICES
TALK TO THE
FIND EVERYTHING YOU NEED IN ONE PLACE
More than 500 exhibitors from all the major OEMs will launch their new, disruptive products exclusively at the NACV Show.
Experience hands-on demonstrations in more than 500,000 square feet of space.
Talk to the people who know the nuts and bolts of their products. Learn from industry experts, not salespeople, representing top tier suppliers.
Ask questions and get answers directly from vendors in a small group setting. Get educated on the topics that are important to you: safety, mileage, fleet maintenance and the latest technology.
Whether you’re an existing customer or looking for a new supplier, you’ll be able to interact with all types of innovative companies in one place. Tailor the show to your needs and minimize your time out of the office.
Share your experiences and lessons learned about specific products, business issues or anything else that’s on your mind. Build on your existing network and learn from others with the same responsibilities.
What to Expect
The NACV Show is the meeting place for commercial vehicle industry professionals. Here’s how you can make the most of this opportunity for your business.
Improve industry knowledge
See new products, equipment and services
Evaluate products for purchase
Meet supplier executives
Attend exhibitor presentations
2019 Exhibitor Categories
- Aftermarket Parts / Distributors
- Brakes & Air Systems and Accessories
- Chassis / Fifth Wheels & Accessories
- Climate Control / HVAC / APUs
- Electrical Components / Lighting and Accessories
- Emergency Roadside / Towing / Recovery Services
- Engines and Related Components
- Insurance Companies / Brokers
- Liners / Flooring
- Load Securement / Safety Equipment / Security
- Lubricants / Fluids / Filtration
- Paints / Finishes / Sealants / Coatings
- Refrigeration Systems
- Seats and Accessories
- Software—Business & Maintenance Management
- Suspension / Steering Systems and Components
- Tarping Systems
- Tires / Wheels and Accessories
- Trailer Dealers / Leasing
- Trailer OEMs
- Transmissions / Drivelines / Axles
- Truck Bodies and Truck Cab Accessories
- Truck Dealers / Leasing
- Truck OEMs - Medium and Heavy Duty
- Vehicle Interiors
- Vehicle Tracking & Communications
- Washing Facilities & Services